What is an extended warranty?
An extended warranty takes over when your manufacturer’s warranty expires and covers largely the same components. It limits your exposure to the costs of unexpected repairs, giving you peace of mind for years beyond the standard warranty for your vehicle.
Don’t foot the bill for failure
Your new car could be covered by its manufacturer’s warranty for as little as three years or 100,000km. After that, you’ll be left to pick up the tab for any major failure of critical components. An extended warranty takes the burden of major repairs off your shoulders, protecting your financial security for years to come.
Features of an extended warranty
- Up to 5 years cover
- No excess
- Towing, accommodation, and car hire assistance
- Transferable to new owner
- Pay upfront or by instalments
- Comprehensive mechanical and electrical coverage
- Optional roadside assistance.